Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hedgehog

To be clear, this is not the Hedgehog off the Kanc that I climbed in October, this is one further South, nearer to Concord.

I went with the Random Group of Hikers, and I have to say that the hike was pretty intense! I thought it was going to be a seven mile hike on a ridge with a small elevation gain. No. We bushwhacked for about 6 miles, and followed a trail for about one. When we bushwhacked, we followed where a trail WILL BE, at some point in the future. Not the same as a current trail!

Before the hike, we did yoga at this farm in NH. It was a beautiful studio, with a wood stove in the yoga room making it warm. The class was pretty good, an hour and 45 minutes (though the first 15 min were a little bit chanty.)

I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment