Friday, November 18, 2016

1.3 miles of running

Today was another running WOD, at least it is actually nice outside. Although, that meant actually running. I wasn't really in the mood, I didn't sleep well last night and today was a kind of dull work day, but tomorrow involves 100 burpee lateral jumps.  So, I went.

We started with push jerks and split jerks. Since it was the Friday at 5 class, it was full of real cross fitters. I sort of checked around to see if anyone was lifting similar to me, but no. They were all starting where I was finishing. So, I lifted by myself.  I got up to 65 pounds x2 on push jerks and 70 pounds x2, three times on split jerks. I was kind of happy with myself, even if some of the other chicks were lifting like twice that.

WOD:
800 meter run
21 deadlifts (I lifted 105 pounds)
600 meter run
15 deadlifts
400 meter run
9 deadlifts
my time: 17 min 13 sec

When I was finishing my 800 meter run, some of the guys were starting their 600 meters. And then I got in and had run a 10 min mile, and was all proud of myself. These guys were finished when I came in from my 600 meters. Ya.

Next week is a two day work week. Thanksgiving weekend! Yay! I'm gonna go for a hike and remember all I do have to be thankful for. It's good to remind yourself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment