Tuesday, May 3, 2016

That Damn Rope Again!

We had rope climbs today - 6 of them. I did none. Even the coach was frustrated I think. IDK, cliffs good, ropes bad. Todays WOD was a weird one:

EMOM24:
odd - 12 calorie row
even 2-12 one rope climb
even 13-24 40 Dub Unders (I did singles)

It was HARD! It took me almost the entire minute to row 12 calories, so I didn't get a lot of rest on that part. I got a little rest during the rope climb part, since I couldn't get up the damn thing. I got very little rest also during the jump rope part. So, the last 12 minutes were pretty straight cardio. I was seeing spots out of my left eye again. Why do I do this to myself??

My work party on Sunday was good! Everyone was all happy to be there, and relaxed. They ate, they got a little tipsy, they signed up to be mentors in the future. People were talking and looking like they were having fun the entire time. One of the girls was like "can you believe I'm here?" Of course, with my lack of facial recognition, I had no idea who was who, it was just a minefield of people who I should know but didn't. Thank heaven for booze :)

Tomorrow is the last egg salad sandwich day. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment