Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Viewers?

I thought all these mystery people were interested in my boring blog, but then it turns out it's robo urls checking to see if they should try to sell adds to me.  Keep moving robo dudes, nothing to see.

For a third time I ran for 30 minutes.  I got really crampy at about half way and kind of had to force myself to finish.  Most of the run, about 20 minutes, I did 5.7-5.9 miles an hour!  The first and last five minutes I did 5.5 mph.  When I slowed down to 5.5 at the end, it felt a lot slower.  Aside from the cramps and some pain in my left knee, I felt good.  Bored out of my mind because I was on the treadmill, but good.  I think with another 2 months I'll be able to run the entire St. Pats Day run at about that speed.

I gotta think about ways to make the treadmill more interesting.  First, I need more running music, then I need something more interesting to do than imagine that I'm running the Boston Marathon.  All the interesting stuff seems to happen in the weight area, maybe the kids who hang out there would come over to my direction to flirt with each other?

Oh yes, ran 2.8 miles in 30 minutes, then completed the five minute cool down and got to 3.2 miles.  No hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment