Saturday, June 11, 2016

2.11 miles!

Today's WOD involved a lot of running. On the bright side, my tendon doesn't hurt really at all now that it's done. On the other hand, I thought I was going to throw up for part of the workout. It was tough!  Super-in-shape girl led the class, which meant that the warm up was like the workout in many other classes. We started by running 1/3 mile, then did a bunch of other exercises. Like, burpee and then long jump for the length of the gym and back. 

WOD:
1070 meter run
25 sumo deadlifts (I lifted 35 pounds)
25 thrusters
25 wall balls
800 meter run
20 sumo deadlifts
20 thrusters
20 wall balls
600 meter run
15 sumo deadlifts
15 thrusters
15 wall balls
400 meter run
10 sumo deadlifts
10 thrusters
10 wall balls
my time: 35 min 17 sec

Total running distance with the warm up was 2.11 miles.  70 wall balls, 70 thrusters at 35 pounds, and 70 sumo high pulls...  While I was running, I was thinking "I can't believe I used to do this all the time!" But, I think I was running faster than I used to run, though I'm not totally sure because the first run she didn't have the clock going! 

I'm headed to Minneapolis for a conference on Tuesday (don't rob the house while I'm gone, there's nothing of value to take) so I wouldn't be doing crossfit for a whole week. I kept reminding myself of that during the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment