Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Diane/Annie


Boston Marathon was awesome, as always! Above is a pic of the lead men on Heartbreak Hill. The guy on the right won. He does look a little more energetic, but maybe that's just the sec the picture was taken. It's definitely spring now, as evidenced by the mega sunburn that I got. I was wearing a t-shirt, and have a farmer's burn, along with a fried forehead. I look ridiculous.

Today's workout had handstand pushups, which of course I couldn't do. I did manage to do a handstand, with bands and a person to assist. Small steps I guess. Once I got up in the handstand, it actually wasn't terrifying.

WOD:
Diane 21-15-9
Deadlifts (I lifted 95 pounds!)
Handstand pushups (I did regular ones with a band)

Annie 50-40-30-20-10
Double unders (I did singles x2)
Sit-ups
Diane time = 5:50 Annie time = 10:20

That's 150 sit ups. My stomach is going to be killing me tomorrow.
Tomorrow is hiking lesson #3. I'm already looking forward to the sandwiches at the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment