Monday, December 24, 2012

Bronchitis

Missed over a week with bronchitis/cold/disgusting viral thing + a migraine.  What a waste of time.  But, on the bright side, it gave my knees time to recover.  I went running today for the first time in about 10 days and it was a bit painful.  I did 5 minutes/2 minutes.  It started out really hard and got easier at the end, I think maybe because the end is more downhill.  I did a slightly longer route, 2.95 miles, but in 33 minutes.  In 30 minutes I did 2.64 miles.  In the end, I did a total of 24 minutes of running.

Then I met a friend for drinks in Davis Square after, and decided that I couldn't drive the 1.25 miles after going for a run, so I walked another 2.5 ish miles.  Of course, I ate this really delicious flat bread pizza with pumpkin, cheese, fig, and prosciutto,  and had two drinks, so I guess that's a wash.

It's fun looking at the Christmas decorations.  What makes someone put a plastic snowman and reindeer on one side of their yard, and the Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the other side?  It's like they couldn't make up their mind if they should go commercial or religious and went with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment