Friday, December 28, 2012

5K again!

Slowest 5K ever I think, but this one was pretty much exactly 5K.  It took me 34 min and 45 sec, so actually, I broke 35 minutes, so maybe not THE slowest ever, just sometimes it felt like it.  Esp in Powder House Circle when this gazelle ran across my path and zipped away.

According to MapMyRun, this route (a new one that goes into Powder House Circle - Past some really amazing smelling restaurants in Ball Square) has 66 feet of elevation gain.  the Ras na Eireann has 79.  I did 8 min / 2 min splits, which I may have to do for a week or two, it was killer!  When I got home, nothing hurt, which was so weird, I didn't know where to put the ice.

I hope I can keep running outside for a while longer.  I'm dreading having to go on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment