Monday, May 1, 2023

Swim to the Slide

The water temperature is measuring a pretty consistent 59 by the dock, though when we got away from it today there was a really big drop in temp, probably a few degrees. Anyhow, it's warm enough for a little bit more swimming. Today we swam over to the slide, climbed out onto the deck (not at all gracefully) and went down. It's so fun! 

I tried practicing my breathing that I learned from my swim lesson, but kept getting a mouth full of water. So, I went back to my old ways. I did notice that I'm moving a little faster, and am keeping up with the pack while swimming (well, there were 5 of us, maybe that's not a pack?)

Over the weekend at parkour we played this game where we got to fling people. It was really cool, because when you were being flung you could really feel the extra boost to your jump. I think this summer we should fling people off the dock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment