Wednesday, January 31, 2018

things I can't do

I'm meant to be working on the dissertation, which is now on page 4, but I think it's all kind of crap. But I have to blog. Today's workout was a long one, with lots of things I can't really do. I thought about not going, but it's Wednesday, and I don't know if I can go tomorrow, so I figured I better get with the program.

WOD:
30-20-10
Ring rows (meant to be chest to bar pull ups, but let's get real)
kettle bell swings (I used the smallest one)
box jumps (I stepped, just jumped like 5 times)
push ups (I used a band)
stationary biking (I really did this!)
my time 19 minutes 41 sec

Yesterday after work I went to a talk on public health. It was interesting and a little scary. All about pandemics and the flu and such.  Yikes!  I wanted to network after because there was food and networking time, but it was making me so anxious I didn't think I would be able to. I decided that I would give myself credit for going and listening, and maybe next time I will network. But I do want to go to more things...

No comments:

Post a Comment