Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring!

It was so nice out today I went and turned over my garden again and dug out a few more roots that I missed the first time, and then I did some planting! I don't know if it will take because the water isn't turn on yet, and I forgot to bring any, and so I didn't water them. Though, it's been pretty rainy, and it's supposed to rain, and snow (!) this weekend. Hopefully it won't kill everything. But, they do give you a lot of seeds in the package.

In other news, my bathroom light now works (yay!) and my kitchen sink isn't stopped up. Everyone came to do the work yesterday. Last night my cat Tigger peed in one of the cardboard boxes that I have out for them to play in. Cat's love it when you fix your house.

I wasn't really in the mood for crossfit today, but I went anyhow. First, we warmed up with all these running exercises, which I was last at. One I particularly hate is suicides, where you run back and forth touching lines. Everyone else was a full line ahead of me by the end :(

We did Bear Complexes next. Maybe in honor of spring and the bears waking up? I got up to 60 pounds on the last of 10. The guy in front of me was lifting like 200 pounds, and I'm not even exaggerating.

WOD:
20 Box Jumps (I did steps)
20 Power Cleans (I lifted 45 pounds)
15 Box Jumps (steps)
15 shoulder to overhead
25 squats
15 shoulder to overhead
15 Box Jumps (steps)
20 Power Cleans
20 Box Jumps (steps)
My time: 13:18

My heart rate got up to 175 at the end, which I think is pretty high. I could feel it beating.  According to Livestrong that's a little higher than my max heart rate should be. But I seem to have survived.

I was going to go on a backpack trip this weekend, but it's supposed to be freezing raining out and it looks like it will be canceled. Tomorrow is supposed to be the other nice day of the week, gonna look for a mountain to climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment