Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Roxanne!

We started class with a "warm-up" where we jogged in a big circle while the coach played the song Roxanne, and every time that Sting said "Roxanne" we had to drop and do a burpee. I hate Roxanne, whoever she is.

We also practiced handstands on the wall. One of the coaches showed us how to gently kick up to a handstand. And I scared myself by getting my legs way up and almost actually doing one.

WOD:
40 Bar Facing Burpees (YUCK!)
40 calories rowing
30 wallballs
30 calories rowing
20 toes to bar (I got my toes up about 3 times)
20 calories rowing
10 clean and jerk (I lifted 45 pounds)
10 calories rowing
my time 20 min and 5 sec

It was a big enough group that they divided us in half - everyone got a partner and then partners started on opposite things (my partner started with rowing. I wanted to get the burpees over with.) I finished and I saw my partner standing around, and so I went over and said "nice job" and gave him a fist bump. And he was like "I'm not done yet."  OOOOPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment