Sunday, March 3, 2013

Charles River again

So this time I ran the other way around the block of the Charles so I wouldn't have to figure out how to get on the right side of the Longfellow Bridge. It's way less confusing from this direction. I went about 3.57 miles in 38.15 minutes, which is slower than I've been doing. I had to park near the mall, then I sort of ran around the loop, and to the bathroom in Kendall Square. I was definitely puffing and panting for most of it, though only a few people passed me, and there were a lot of runners out today. (I didn't pass any of them, though there was a woman lying down on the Mass Ave bridge who I probably could have taken.)

I really like running on the Charles. I feel like such a city person, watching all the other runners and kids playing in the park, dogs, students.

One week until the big race :)

No comments:

Post a Comment