Thursday, December 8, 2016

Bring a Friend Day

Team WOD today. I wound up partnered with a woman who's like 4 months pregnant, so you would think I wouldn't be slowing her down, but of course that wasn't really the case. She still did hand stand push-ups. WTF? I can't even do a hand stand (ok, I could, I just don't want to.) It was a pretty long WOD, one partner worked at a time, so you actually got a lot of rests, which was good. Because it was also a bit intense.

WOD: 2 rounds
5 minutes
50 calorie row (we broke it up 15 each then 10 each. 15 took me about a minute for most of them)
Hand stand push-ups for remaining time (I did banded pushups)
1 minute rest
5 minutes
50 calorie row
Wall balls
1 minute rest
50 calorie row
pull ups (I used bands)
1 minute rest

Final exams are starting at work, so the semester is winding down. It goes so fast. I finished another one of my classes today. Assuming all goes well with the grade (which given that I currently have 50/50 for a grade so far, I feel like is a given) I now have my elective left and then I start my research classes! I'm trying to decide if I should start research in January and take the elective in the summer (since they don't offer research classes then) or take the elective in January and take the summer off. I did promise myself the summer off so I could go to Africa in August, but now I don't know. American's aren't really that popular abroad as it is, with out a xenophobic racist leading our country....

No comments:

Post a Comment