Friday, October 20, 2017

Two days in a row!

I only went to crossfit once last week, which I guess was allowable because I was getting over being sick. But, this week there were no excuses. I didn't go until yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going climbing, so today I had to hit the gym. It wasn't a horrible workout, lots of lifting and then separate cardio.

WOD: 5 rounds
12 deadlifts
9 hang cleans
6 push jerks
I lifted 50 pounds. When I finished I was so happy to be done, I didn't even look at the time!  It was 7 minutes 30 seconds when I finished the 4th round. so maybe 9 min 30 sec or so?

Then we did a partner cardio thing that was meant to be:
600 meter run
30 cal bike
40 cal ski erg

It was dark out and I hate running at crossfit, so I did 500 meters on the rower instead. I find the ski erg to be pretty hard also, so I did 30 cals on that.

Not much new since yesterday, except that today was crazy at work and I was at a meeting where this woman was talking, with great enthusiasm, about recycling plastic straws. I think it's a great idea, and kudos to the kid in Vermont who's leading the way on the initiative, but OMG, that feeling when you are so busy and someone's talking about straws!!

No comments:

Post a Comment