Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Car

Got a new car yesterday, after several days of torturing used car dealers.  It's a powder blue 2012 Honda Civic with 17000 miles.  Really, it's a base model and a pretty inexpensive car, but I'm so psyched that I can afford a Honda.  I feel like a grown-up :)  Of course, the car shopping consumed my long weekend, and I didn't exercise at all.  It's nasty out today, drizzly and 40 degrees, but not too windy at least.  I really really didn't want to go for a run, but I won't be able to tomorrow or Tuesday, so I decided I better just do it.  I told myself that I could run a shorter route if I wanted to, but then once I was going I just did my regular route.  It took me 33 min and 29 sec, but there was a looong stop at one light d/t traffic (totally legit, but I really enjoyed it.)  So, I think it was about 33 min, which is kind of my slower pace, 10 min 38 sec.  Fine for a day when I had to drag myself out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment