Thursday, September 12, 2013

Boston Common

Decided to try running on the Common today. It was Awesome! So much to see.  I saw a fight brewing complete with cursing and a rather androgynous person grabbing their - well, not sure what they had there, but it was a pretty lude gesture. I saw some Tibetian looking Holy Women in brown robes and shaved heads giggling and having a great time. There were picnics, friends catching up, people reading, angry looking homeless people, and people out with their kids. Ducks, swans, squirrels, and no rats! Very entertaining.  Sadly, I got these horrible cramps at about minute 15 and only ran for 16 min. And I even had a break during a light! I blame the 98% humidity, I don't run we'll in it. For sure I'll have to try again on a more reasonable weather day.

No comments:

Post a Comment