Thursday, February 26, 2015

Winter again

That was a short reprieve.  It's totally winter again, there were snow flurries today, and we got an inch or two of snow yesterday.  Now everyone's numb to it.  It's like, whatever, an inch or two.  Can't scare me!  Traffic is still a nightmare, I'm starting to feel like I will always spend two hours a day in my car.  On the weekend I don't even want to go anywhere.  I have two meet ups planned for this weekend though, gonna try for some snow shoeing again Saturday, and Chinese New Year and Dim Sum Sunday.  It's the year of the Goat.  Mmmm, goat.

I went to the gym again today, it's actually worth the membership this year!  30 minutes on the treadmill.  Happily, The Daily Show was on for the first 22 minutes, so at least that was funny.  But then there were still 8 minutes after it was over, and I wound up watching the Weather channel, which isn't as riveting as it sounds.  There was a woman two treadmills down who I kind of hate.  I was going 5.7 mph and dying, she was going 7.5 mph and talking on the phone.  I bet she kicks puppies and doesn't recycle.

Anyhow, I went the usual 5K in 35 min.  I got my new Fitbit, and it buzzed while I was on the treadmill.  I realized that I get more points for wearing the Max Pedometer from work, so I'm all double pedometered for running.  It ruins the line of my outfit, but whatever.  I can be bribed for cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment