Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Spring Spring!!!

Not to go on and on about this spring thing, but wow was it nice out today!  Like spring!  I cleaned a whole bunch of dead stuff out of my garden that I was too lazy to do anything with in the fall.  Actually, now that I think of it, it's all in the back of my car still.  That should smell nice tomorrow.

I was going to go for a "long run" today, but I was feeling a little yucky yesterday and didn't want to push it.  I kind of put off the running all day, almost until dark.  I had all these ideas about where I would go, but then I just did my little 5K at home.  It was ages since I had done it!  Of course, it had been so long, and I was fiddling with my iPod, and I missed a turn!  So I did a shorter loop, and then ran up to the end of my street and back in the end.  It wound up being 3.36 miles in 35 min and 47 sec, which is a 10 min 38 sec mile, so a little slow.  But given that I was feeling kind of yucky last night, it's good that I did it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment