Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Running Club

I did my first run with a running club today! Appropriately, I think, it was with Team Luna that runs from the Boston Athleta. I didn't buy anything, though! At first I was like, this is just like running by myself, because I was running by myself. But then this woman was running next to me, and we ran together for like two miles, which was cool. She runs faster than me I'm pretty sure. Of course I had forgotten my watch, so I have no idea how fast I ran, but I think it was a little faster than a ten minute mile, at least that's my story. When we finished, I noted that she was about five inches taller than me.

Anyhow, total distance was three miles, time was about thirty minutes. But then of course there were free Luna bars, so it was still calorie positive. Anyhow, everyone was friendly and it was a good experience, def have to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment