Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yesterday's Run

It's still freezing out, which is starting to grow old now that it's March, so I headed back to the gym.  I had to talk to the front desk people anyhow, because I got a new credit card, so I asked about classes.  Apparently in May or so they are going to have spinning and other classes!  Kind of cool.  Of course, IDK if I will be going to the gym in May, much nicer to go for a run outside.

Anyhow, I did the usual 30 min on the treadmill, the first 5 minutes at 5.5 mph, then up to 5.7, then 5.8, and back to 5.7 for the last 5 minutes.  Again it turned out to be 3.14 miles.  Wonder if they will get new treadmills that will have you going a different standard distance, no matter what?  I wasn't going to lift weights, but they got these new weight machines that are pretty cool - they are hydraulic or something, and there's some instability built into all of the machines that help work the little muscles (or something).  Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment