Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cramps

I seem to have a lot of posts with this title. Anyhow, was dreading my run today, so I decided to just get it over with, even though it was really too soon after eating. I also decided to go the reverse of my usual route, just for a change. I realized as I was slow jogging back that I do seem to get cramps more often going the reverse route. Another reason to not do it (reason number 1 being that I think it's all uphill.) Anyhow, cramps really hit at about minute 20, so I took a short cut back. Total running time 30 min 20+ sec, so I did get a full half hour in, total distance 2.7 miles. Speed, 10 min 40+ sec mile. OK, not super fast, but at least I ran over 2.7 miles.

I figured it out, and run #100 could be the Jingle Bell Run, if I time it right. That would be a pretty good way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment