Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Flat Tire!

It's either bad karma, parked on an Indian Burial Ground, Punks, or Evil Mechanics.  I refuse to believe it's coincidence.  This time I noticed it was flat in Quincy at the Quarries, figured it was just not pumped up enough, and went climbing.  At the end of the day it was really flat, and totally sketched me out to drive home.  So I brought it back to the mechanic.  Figured it would be best to do today, before it was flat again.

Of course the run home was a lot more uphill than the run there.  Boo.  And it was just two days since the last run, plus I'd been climbing all day (OK, it was a pretty chill day of climbing, but I'm still claiming it.)  So, a little slower on the run.  I took a different route back - it was 2.63 miles which I did in 28 minutes.    That's about a 10 min 39 sec mile, which is actually much faster than it felt.  Knees are sore, and so is the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment