Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Day 8 of Yoga!

I'm pretty impressed with myself because I've actually kept doing the 30 day yoga challenge! The last time I did one I made it to day 5 I think - I just finished day 8 and I'm still enjoying it. 

Yesterday I helped my nephew move from Maine back to MA. I thought I was done with helping people move - that I was old enough that my people would just pay someone, but apparently there is no limit to helping people move age. He had the second and third floor of a house up there, but fortunately he didn't have a couch, and he wound up leaving the two beds and the dining room table (my parent's old kitchen table). The new people moving in didn't have beds, and they had a 5 year old, so it seemed like a nice use for the furniture - hopefully their family will enjoy them. We also left a bit of a mess, I have to say, but also lots of cleaning products and paper towels. According to my fitbit I climbed 109 floors. Today I climbed 6 - I didn't get home until almost midnight and I was pooped.

It sounds like I'm still going to have to go to work three days a week come spring, except for when I'm writing letters of recommendation. I have to either accept that this is now the new normal, or make some kind of change. 

Wow, just realized that this is post #600! I never would have expected that I would have this many postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment