Sunday, December 9, 2018

Fells Walk

I took an hour walk in the Fells today on what's now my favorite trail, the Rock Circuit.  Winter is definitely coming, it was pretty chilly out.  I decided it was OK to just do an hour instead of getting to the view point.  It gets dark so early.

Well, another hike on the Rock Circuit trail isn't that exciting, but - more exciting is the fact that I GOT THE JOB!  I will be a director, and I will be leaving my current school after 19.5 years. It's a big scary move, but one that I'm excited to be making. Everyone at the new place has been so welcoming and friendly, they seem so excited to have me, and that's cool.  I will be sad to leave some of the people who I like so much. But, my office moved in Sept anyhow, and I don't see my former people anyhow.  I like my new people, but it's not the same...

I'm feeling good about the last year's adulting.  Now, I can get back into exercising. Cause, I'm pretty out of shape.  Maybe I'll try running again?

No comments:

Post a Comment