Friday, September 9, 2016

Day 2 of 2

I think one of the biggest mistakes you can make right before crossfit is eating sushi. Not that that stopped me from doing so, but I had regrets. I was so hungry today, first I ate my lunch early, then I needed something to eat before I could work out. I was kind of counting on laziness to keep me from getting a snack, because I have to walk down 3 flights of stairs and to the student center to get food, but then I just got something on the way out.

Anyhow, I'm going climbing with my brother tomorrow, so I had to go to crossfit today. Which I was a little sad about given the WODs - todays kind of sucked, and tomorrows looked much better. Though, I guess I wouldn't think that so much tomorrow...

First we did front squats. I did 6 sets of 3. I wound up working with someone who's new to crossfit, so I was actually lifting more than her! That never happens. I got up to 80 pounds with relatively decent form.

WOD: 8 minute AMRAP
30 chest to bar pull ups
25 thrusters (I lifted 35 pounds)
20 chest to bar pull ups
there was more to it, involving descending reps, but that's as far as I got.

I'm trying to decide if we should climb inside or outside tomorrow - not so sure about the weather. One thing I do know, def not going to hike owls head! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment