Monday, February 3, 2014

Snowy Run by the Charles

Light snow today, but I decided I still needed to go for a run since I hadn't really run for a week (though I did do the other half of my half run on Sat, so I sort of did something.)  It was warm out yesterday, like 55, but of course I sat on my butt on the couch all day.  I've been learning Photoshop, and I photoshopped all the ropes out of mine and my friend's climbing pictures.  I would say I need a hobby, but I think that's the issue.

Anyhow, there was just a dusting of snow out, and it was about 25, so a little chilly.  Of course I had my nice warm Athleta pants and top, plus my running gloves with the snot wiper finger patch (which I confess I used) and my Lulu Lemon silly headband.  So, I was actually fine.  I did have to walk over some of the pedestrian bridge, and a couple of the slippery downhill bits, but I consider that legit.  My total run time was 40 min for 3.5 miles. I think I was pretty much running my regular speed.  I did at one point get passed by a clydedale.  I mean, the dude had a really funny stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment