Thursday, June 20, 2013

Long Time No Run

But it was legit! I was off in Utah and Navada hiking and climbing in the desert, so it's not like I wasn't getting a work out. Totally awesome places - Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and Red Rock, loved it! I would recommend it to all my readers, if I had any :)

The only sad thing is that I forgot my running shoes at the Pioneer Inn in Springdale. Now I have new shoes. The new ones have a different base to help with the fact that I run/walk on the outsides of my feet. When I finished running, the balls of my feet were really feeling it, so I guess it worked. Anyhow, the first run was a little slow, 5K in 33 min and 10 sec. That's not too much slower than usual. I ran straight through, except a legit stop at a busy light. It was a perfect running, cool weather, sun, so there were a lot of people out running,walking, and just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment