Thursday, April 18, 2013

Post Marathon run

I went to the gym today to run, it was a little windy and chilly out, and I wanted to lift. I did my normal treadmill run, 30 minutes mostly at 5.8 mph, for a total of 2.86 miles in 30 min, and 3.1+ a little in 35 minutes. Not a bad run, but so boring on the treadmill.

Part of why I went to the gym was because I was going to do a 5K run with City Sports on Sat morning. It was supposed to be a fundraiser/solidarity run for the marathon. But, so many people signed up it crashed the site, and they had to cancel it. So I won't be running again in two days. Bozos! What did they think would happen? 

And, in other news, someone actually commented on my blog! Only, when I read their post it was clear that they hadn't actually READ it, they just made a comment about the attack at the Marathon. Dude, that's real news, this is just me tracking how many miles I've run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment