Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Toys

I have a new pedometer from work and my new shuffle to run with now. So fun! This woman I work with says that the university is going to use the pedometers to discriminate and charge more health insurance, but I don't see how. I mean, the people who wear them are the active people. Why would someone who sits on the couch eating Doritos wear one?

According to my new pedometer, I was running for 33 minutes. It doesn't keep seconds, but maybe that's ok, it's less bulky than the watch, though it does ruin the lines of my running clothes.

I did my regular 5K. When I was by the library it started raining, and by the time I got to Medford street it was coming down pretty hard. Of course that last bit is up hill, so I was trying to move faster, but it was a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment