Monday, October 7, 2024

100 feet in 2 minutes

Today in swim class we did 4 100 feet swims where you were meant to do each one a little faster than the one before. My last one was the fastest and I did it in 2 minutes exactly! Of course, now that I'm sitting down to right about it I realize that 100 meters is longer, but whatever, I'm pretty happy with how my speed is improving. I've got plenty of work still to do, but it's in progress at least.

As I was driving to mit there was a ton of traffic and then police sirens. I was stuck at a light and saw there was a protest and there were a ton of police there - stuff was going down. The police were holding someone down to arrest them, and then hauled them off in the van. There were so many police, but then once you got a half block away, it was like nothing was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment