Saturday, September 30, 2023

Back to the Dryrobe

Cold water season is officially under way. Today I went to a merfolk dinner party, that was a lot of fun, and then after a group of us went to the lake. The water was about 62 according to the fish momiter. We swam from the dock to the boat club and went down their slide. After, I jumped off the platform, which seemed a little less scary than it has other times. They were having a party at the club - probably the end of season thing, but we it sounded like they were having a lot of fun and wouldn't notice us. A couple leaving did see us, but they didn't do anything about it. Super fun!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and try hot yoga with my favorite yoga teacher, since she stopped teaching at the old place at the end of June, and I feel like crap when I don't get my yoga fix. I went on Friday, and it was a success! It was more "pretty warm" yoga - I was sweating, but not dripping sweat in a disgusting way. It was nice to get the week out of my body, and I just like doing yoga in a studio with other people so much more than at home. Friday after work isn't a bad time for it, and I can probably go to the lake right after. So, I'm gonna stick with it. It felt so good to be back in her class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment