Friday, June 9, 2023

Blue bikes

I had a study visit for my Lyne clinical trial this week, and decided to spend my stipend from it on a year's subscription to blue bikes! I've been thinking that it would be nicer to bike to my garden and would take about the same time given traffic. I could also bike to parkour in the park, and go there to sit in my hammock on nice days. Unfortunately, I can't blue bike to the lake as they don't have any bike docks nearby. 

I went on my first ride today to the garden. Unfortunately there is a big hill between me and the garden, and I will need to figure out the best way to handle it. I went up a couple more gentle ways, but they were still pretty intense. The blue bikes are really heavy, which doesn't help.  There is a bike dock really close to me, and one near to the garden, so that's easy. 

When I got to the garden, there was a baby bunny in my plot. They are cute, but also eating my bean sprouts, so I scooted it out - I initially thought it was stuck in there, but when it left I discovered the hole in the fence. It was getting dark, but I will go fix it this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment