Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I Ran!

OK, it was only 1.87 miles, but I realized that my new fitbit would keep really good track of pace and distance for me, and I wanted to check out how it worked, so I had to run to see. And, it's pretty cool! When I was running I could actually look at my fitbit to see my current pace - there were some times when I was actually going below a ten minute mile (all of these occurred on a downhill) and there were some times when I was going like a 14 minute mile (hello big uphill). Most of the time I was in the 10's or 11's somewhere. My average was 11:34, with the first mile at 11:15 and the .87 at 11:56, which doesn't surprise me because there was way more downhill on the first mile, and because I was kind of sucking wind on the second mile. 

It didn't completely suck. Maybe I will try to get into running a little bit again? Like, maybe one time a week, plus the run on Wednesdays? I feel like if I did it just a little more then I might not dread it so much. And, the fitbit maps and graphs are pretty fun.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment