Monday, November 9, 2020

46!

 It was a good weekend! We elected a new president, which it's taking a long time for some to come to grips with, but not me. There was an acceptance speech with full sentences that touched on COVID, the economy, social justice and climate change, as well as people to work together, and it made me want to cry. After the election was called on Saturday (finally), I slept for like 12 hours on Saturday night, and missed my geriatric parkour class - fortunately there was a no-show for the regular one, so I was able to take that. But it sounds like the geriatric class may have been more fun. In regular class we took off our shoes and jumped on things, then we did underbars (which I actually do enjoy) and then we crawled under low things on our backs. 

Today I met my parkour friend Anne at the park to practice and she told me that in the geriatric class they climbed things, and walked on rails. I love climbing things!

After we practiced today I came back and lifted. Doing underbars I realized I need to work on my core, so I did deadlifts. EMOM for 12 minutes lifting all my weights which is 70 pounds. 

I hope our government doesn't mess this up, they are already not getting much done. They gotta pull it together, we have a good thing going here. A little compromise people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment