Sunday, March 24, 2019

Blue Hills

I went for a jog in the Blue Hills with a meet up group this morning.  I mean, it wasn't billed as a jog, but these people were crazy!  It was about a 4.5 mile hike, and we went up this tall hill, down, then we jogged a quarter of the way around it, then ran up it again.  Then, we went down, jogged off to another hill, ran up that, went down, circled around, and climbed the top bit again.  By the end I was exhausted!  It was really good exercise and I feel like I had my workout for the day.

Today it's supposed to get up to 60! It's officially spring, hooray!  I think the honeymoon phase has worn off at work, I'm realizing that this is where I work now, and starting to settle in.  There are definitely some pro's and con's, and a certain amount of culture shock. Well, it was time for a change, and change it is!

Also, very unappealing, but I have a fungus on my stomach that blooms whenever I do anything aerobic.  My doctor just gave me a cream for it, which will hopefully help.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment