Saturday, December 6, 2014

Back on the treadmill again

Whatever the foot/ankle deal is, it's feeling better-ish. It's rainy and totally nasty out, so I decided to hit the gym today.  I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, started slowly at 5 miles per hour, then at 5 minutes it was feeling ok so I bumped it up to a 10 min 30 sec mile, and just kept it there for the rest of the time.  My left ankle and right knee protested a little about returning to running, but they seem fine now.  The run itself was quite dull.  Really the thing that's most distracting is trying (unsuccessfully) to find something good to watch on TV.

I did get my climbing shoes back from being resoled!  I got new ones about 3 months ago, and haven't been wearing my comfy-old-smellies.  Going climbing tomorrow, really excited to have them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment