Sunday, November 25, 2012

Need Gloves

Apparently they make gloves with special material on the thumb and first finger for wiping snot.  But then I guess you would need to wash them a lot more than I am capable of?  Because otherwise, ew! It claims to be 39 degrees out and my hands were really cold, though it was pretty windy.  Ears were ok with my trendy Lulu Lemon head thing, but I kind of think it looks like something my grandmother would wear when she has curlers in her hair.  It's not a fashion run, it's not, it's not (esp when I'm walking 50%).

Went 2.54 miles today in pretty much exactly 30 min.  Left knee was complaining a little.  I got this supplement chrondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine to see if that would help.  I waited 2 hours after eating, so no cramps (I did miss yesterday, though, due to the other kind of cramps.)

I don't think the 5 minutes and 2 minutes thing is going to happen.  Frankly, I don't think 4 minutes will happen.  I'm going to try 3 minutes running and 2 minutes walking next.  That will bring me to 18 minutes running.

Finally, WTF was I doing putting Flashdance on my playlist??

No comments:

Post a Comment