Monday, November 26, 2012

18 minutes of running!

Ran after climbing today at Metrorock.  I did 2.34 miles on the treadmill with the new 3 minutes running/2 minutes walking, only I started and ended with one minute because I'm always afraid I will fall off the thing if I start too fast.  It's interesting that I went less distance even though it was more time.  Was I running slower, or is google pedometer wrong?  I want to think that I run faster outside than I was running inside (and I did speed up for the last 3 reps indoors when I realized I was being pokey) and google couldn't be wrong...but there was that whole thing recently where google had an island on their maps, but when a boat went to it, the island didn't actually exist.  So, who can say?

I didn't have my knee things, and the right knee definitely hurts.  So, must remember to bring the knee brace - it's doing some good.

Running inside on a treadmill is really boring.  Fortunately at the end some guys came in and were having a pull up contest so I had a little show to watch.  Maybe I do need those outdoor winter running clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment