Saturday, November 4, 2023

54

Winter is coming - we were at the lake yesterday and the water was down to 54.7, which is still warm enough to swim to the slide and be able to climb onto the dock and slide down it, but just barely - my fingers were a little numb and it was hard to climb out (it's often hard to climb out since I have no upper body strength, but even harder, I mean). After the swim I was really glad I had some tea!

I lost my favorite goggles going down the slide a few weeks ago, which is sad - I keep buying new ones, but they all leak. I did 23 and me recently and it said I am more Neanderthal than 51% of the population that has done the test, so maybe it's my Neanderthal brow??  Anyhow, I had to stop a couple times because my goggles were leaking. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment